German Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 54 cookies
- 1 pk German chocolate cake mix, pudding included
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake at 350 F for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
5. Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.