Fudgy Bonbons Recipe
Per Cookie: 110 calories; 2 grams protein, 14 grams carbohydrates; 5 grams fat; 3 grams saturated fat; 6 milligrams cholesterol; 20 milligrams sodium.
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter; cook and stir over very low heat until chips are melted and smooth.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
4. Lightly grease spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
5. In medium bowl, combine flour, optional nuts, chocolate mixture and vanilla; mix well.
6. Shape 1 tablespoon (use measuring spoon) of dough around each candy kiss, covering completely.
7. Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake at 350'F.
9. for 6-8 minutes.
10. Cookies will be soft and appear shiny but will become firm as they cool.
11. Do not overbake.
12. Remove from cookie sheets and cool.
13. For the glaze: Combine white baking bar and shortening in small saucepan.
14. Over low heat, stir until mixture is melted and smooth.
15. Drizzle over cookies.
16. Store in tightly covered container.