Fudge Brownie Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 10 muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Semisweet chocolate morsels
1. Place butter and cocoa in a 2 cup glass measuring cup; microwave at high 1 minute or until butter melts. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add butter mixture, flour, cinnamon, and chopped pecans, stirring until blended.
4. Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat the cups lightly with cooking spray.
5. Spoon muffin batter into cups, filling each two-thirds full.
6. Sprinkle each muffins with 6 to 8 chocolate morsels.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until done.
8. Remove from pans immediately.