Frightfully Easy Ghost Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 32 cookies
- 12 oz vanilla-flavored candy coating, cut into pieces
- 1 lb nutter butter cookies
- 64 miniature chocolate chips
1. In small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
3. Holding cookies with tongs, dip entire top and side of each cookie into melted coating, letting excess drip off.
4. Lay flat, coated side up, on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
5. Place two chocolate chips in coating to form eyes.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes until set.