Fine Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix the gelatin and water, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Place the milk in a saucepan and scald.
3. Add the chocolate shavings and stir to dissolve.
4. Blend in the gelatin mixture.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Add the sugar and salt and mix until well blended.
7. Allow the mixture to cool.
8. Stir in the vanilla.
9. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and pour into a 9- x 12-inch pan.
10. Freeze until firm.
11. To serve, scoop into large balls using a spoon and place in tall wine glasses, or cut into squares and serve.
12. Any leftover dessert can be covered well with plastic wrap and returned to the freezer to serve within the next few days.