Festive Cookies and Mint Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In medium microwave-safe bowl, place marshmallows and milk.
2. Microwave at high (100%) for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
3. Cool completely.
4. Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl, place half of candy pieces and 2 tablespoons whipping cream.
5. Microwave at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or just until chocolate is melted when stirred; spread over bottom of crumb crust.
6. In small bowl, beat remaining whipping cream until stiff; fold into marshmallow mixture.
7. Finely chop remaining candy bar pieces; fold into whipped cream mixture with food color, if desired.
8. Spread into crust over top of chocolate layer.
9. Cover; refrigerate until firm.
10. Garnish as desired.
11. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.