Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. With electric mixer, high speed, cream butter until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in sugars, beating until very creamy.
3. Beat in eggs, then each remaining ingredient, except chips and pecan.
4. When dough is smooth, work in chips and pecans with spoon.
5. Make grape-sized pieces of dough for each cookie, placing 1" apart on ungreased sheet.
6. Bake at 350~ for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Freeze unbaked cookie dough to thaw, shape and bake in 4 months.