Ed's Famous Cowboy Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl add all-purpose and whole wheat flours, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugars; blend in eggs and vanilla.
4. Beat well.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Add oats, fruit, nuts and chocolate bits; mix in thoroughly.
7. Dough will be crumbly.
8. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, using fingers to shape together.
9. Bake at 350F about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove to rack to cool.