Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. In small heavy suacepan over low heat, melt chocolates with the brandy.
2. Stir until smooth; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until fluffy.
4. Add cream; beat until mixture mounds slightly.
6. Beat in chocolate mixture until well blended.
7. Spoon into serving bowl, 4 glasses or dessert dishes.
9. Garnish with whipped cream.
Blender method: Makes a lighter, denser mousse
1. In blender whirl eggs, sugar and salt 45 seconds or until frothy.
2. Add cream; blend for 10 seconds.
3. Add chocolate mixture; blend until smooth.
4. Proceed as above.