Dark and Dense Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt butter; stir in cocoa until smooth; cool. Set aside.
2. Whip cream in chilled steel or glass bowl until stiff; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Mix in cognac and coffee. Set aside.
5. Beat the egg whites until foamy.
6. Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
7. Gently fold cocoa mixture into egg yolk mix.
8. Gently fold in egg whites.
9. Gently fold in whipped cream.
10. Spoon into serving bowl.
11. Cover and chill overnight.
12. Remove from refridgerator about 30 minutes before serving.