Creme De Menthe Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan, melt butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until crust has a crunchy texture.
6. Allow to cool while preparing filling.
7. In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, combine marsh- mallows and milk.
8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
9. Stir to blend.
10. If not completely melted, return to Microwave Oven for an additional 10 to 15 seconds.
11. Stir in creme de cocoa and crŠme de menthe.
12. Chill until thickened but not set, about 20 minutes.
13. Fold in whipped cream.
14. Pour mixture into crust.
15. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
16. Serve garnished with chocolate curls.