Commercial-Style Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Cream the butter with both sugars until well blended.
4. Stir in the egg and the vanilla and butterscotch extracts.
5. Fold in the baking soda, salt, cinnamon, flour and oatmeal.
6. Incorporate the raisins, chocolate chips and pecan pieces.
7. Form into rounds the size of golf balls and place 3 inches apart on the baking sheets, pressing down slightly.
8. Bake until just light brown around the edges, about 14 to 16 minutes.
9. Do not overbake these cookies -- they may seem a little underdone but will crisp as they cool.
10. Cool on racks.
Chocolate-Chunk Oatmeal Cookies:
Omit the raisins and add 2 cups coarsely chopped imported chocolate pieces, or use half raisins, half chocolate chunks.