Litterbox Cookies Recipe
There are two flavors in this recipe: chocolate and gingerbread. The cookies are dense and not very sweet, this is necesssary so that they will keep their shape during baking. If you use white flour or sugar they may be tastier but they won't look like shit!
Instructions:1. Microwave the honey till it bubbles (about 1 minute).
2. Add the butter and the molasses, if any.
3. Add the egg, mix well, then mix in all the other stuff.
4. Add mix-ins of your choice to some or all of the batter.
5. Chill 1 hour in the freezer or several hours in the fridge.
6. Roll dough logs of random length and the diameter of cat poops.
7. Roll logs in Grape-Nuts and bake at 350 degrees till done (10 to 15 minutes).
8. Serve in a disposable cat litter box on a bed of grapenuts, with a cat litter scoop.
9. I hear you get lovely effects by decorating the box and scoop with melted chocolate or pudding.
10. This recipe worked especially well at the halloween party where the table was already decorated with plastic flies.