Chocolate Rum Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Cook over low heat the sugar and rum until dissolved, but not brown.
2. In a double boiler, melt the sweet chocolate.
3. After the sweet chocolate is melted, stir in the 3 tablespoons of whipping cream.
4. Add the syrup to the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
5. When the mixture is cool, but not chilled, fold into the 2 beaten egg whites.
6. Fold everything very gently into the cups of whipped cream.
7. Chill in sherbet glasses for 2-3 hours prior to serving.