Chocolate Ricotta Mousse Recipe
Per serving: 172 calories, 9 g protein, 8 g fat, 16 g carbohydrate, 172 mg calcium, 93 mg sodium, 19 mg cholesterol, 1 g dietary fiber.
Each serving provides: 1 protein, 80 optional calories.
Instructions:1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand a few minutes to soften.
2. Set over low heat, cook stirring constantly until dissolved.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add cocoa; stir until dissolved.
5. In a food processor, combine gelatin mixture, ricotta cheese, and chocolate syrup, and puree 30 seconds, until smooth.
6. Pour chocolate mixture into 4 individual dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until set.
7. Top each serving with 2 tbsp whipped topping, sprinkle evenly with grated chocolate.