Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt the margarine and mix with the cocoa.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
4. Then add sugar, vanilla, and beat well.
5. Add flour and margarine mixture to this and blend thoroughly.
6. Heat skillet to medium-low.
7. Drop small clumps (about 1 tbsp) and cook like pancakes: about 1 1/2 minutes on one side, 1/2 minute on the other, then turn over again and remove after a few seconds.
8. One side of the pancakes may burn. It doesn't particularly affect the taste, and if you frost this side, no one will even know.
9. It's not necessary to cook the pancakes completely; if the middle looks somewhat gooey, don't fret: it will soon harden.
11. When relatively hard, coat one side with buttercream frosting.