Chocolate Orange Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt coarsely-chopped chocolate with water on top of double-boiler then beat until smooth.
2. Add rind and cool to room temperature.
3. Beat the egg yolks and add a little at a time to the chocolate mixture, mixing well after each addition.
4. Beat egg whites until firm peaks form.
5. Add a large dollop of the egg whites to the chocolate mixture and beat well.
6. Add the nuts and beat well again.
7. Fold in the remaining egg whites then spoon into dessert glasses or a large bowl.
8. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour then serve with whipped cream sprinkled with the grated chocolate.