Chocolate Mousse Torte Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare mix and bake according to directions.
2. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Remove from pan and cool completely.
4. Place on serving platter.
5. Spread cake with the 1/3 cup ice cream topping.
6. Set aside and chill until needed.
7. For the mousse, in a small saucepan melt semi-sweet chocolate over low heat; remove.
8. Stir in powdered sugar, liqueur, and egg yolks.
9. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until mixture coats a metal spoon.
10. Remove from heat; cool completely.
11. Beat the first 1/2 cup whipping cream to soft peaks.
12. Stir half of the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.
13. Pour in the remaining chocolate.
14. Cover; chill until mixture mounds.
15. Spread onto cake to within 1 inch of edge.
16. Chill covered for several hours.
17. To serve, drizzle cake with the 1 Tablespoon topping.
18. Using a pastry bag fitted with the star tip, pipe the 1/2 c whipped cream around cake edge and garnish with raspberries, if desired.