Chocolate Mousse Supreme Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine chocolate, brandy and 2 tbls water in medium bowl and set over nearly simmering water.
2. Stir until smooth. Remove from water.
3. Stir in butter until blended. Let cool.
4. Whisk egg yolks with sugar and remaining 4 tbls water in small metal bowl.
5. Set bowl in pan of nearly simmering water.
6. Heat, whisking constantly, until mixture reaches 160~ on instant-read or candy thermometer, about l minute.
7. Immediately remove from water and whisk until cool.
8. Stir into chocolate mixture.
9. Whip cream in large, chilled bowl until nearly stiff.
10. Gently fold into chocolate mixture.
11. Divide mousse among 6 or 7 ramekins or dessert glasses.
12. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving.