Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat the soft butter into the smoothly melted chocolate.
2. One by one, beat in the egg yolks.
3. Beat the cream over ice until it leaves light traces on the surface.
4. Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
5. While beating, sprinkle in the sugar by spoonfuls and continue beating until stiff shining peaks are formed.
6. Scrape the chocolate mixture down the side of the egg-white bowl, and delicately fold in the whipped cream.
7. Turn the mousse into attractive serving bowls.
8. Cover and chill for several hours.