Chocolate Chip Whoppers Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F Butter and grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
3. When chips are almost melted, remove mixture from the heat.
4. Mix eggs, coffee crystals, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
5. Stir into the chocolate mixture.
6. Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and stir into the chocolate mixture.
7. Add nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
8. Stir well.
9. Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto prepared baking sheet.
10. Place cookies about 1-1/2" apart.
11. Bake for 13 - 15 minutes or until the tops look "crusty and crackling but the insides are still "moist".
12. Let stand on baking sheet for 3 - 4 minutes, then place onto a wire rack to cool completely.
13. Store in an airtight container.