Chocolate Chip Tub Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer.
2. Gradually add sugars, beating until blended.
3. Add egg, sour cream, and vanilla, mixing well.
4. Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
5. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
6. Divide dough into 2 airtight gift containers. 1-quart sherbet containers decorated with stickers or sponge paint make good gift tubs for the cookie dough.
7. Attach gift card with baking directions (below).
Directions for Gift Card:
8. Store dough for Chocolate Chip Tub Cookies in refrigerator up to 4 weeks.
9. When ready to bake, drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
10. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Transfer to wire racks to cool.