Chocolate Chip Pecan Squares Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Grease 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan with Golden Crisco Shortening.
3. Set aside.
4. Cream Golden Crisco Shortening, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
5. Reduce speed to low. Add flour.
6. Stir in one cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup nuts.
7. Spread in pan.
8. Bake at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
9. Remove from oven.
10. Sprinkle with one cup chocolate chips.
11. Wait 5 minutes, or until chips soften. Spread evenly.
12. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts.
13. Cool completely.
14. Cut into 2 x 2-inch squares.