Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. To make buttermilk, add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to milk.
2. Beat eggs; add buttermilk. These pancakes are very good made with egg beaters egg substitute.
3. Sift flour, soda, baking powder, salt and sugar blending well; add to egg mix; add melted butter; mix well.
4. Drop by spoonful onto lightly greased griddle and brown on both sides till done. (griddle should be medium high heat).
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of pancake while cooking first side.
6. These pancakes work best if cooked in a snack sandwich maker.