Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
Per Serving: 427 Calories; 23g Fat (46% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 51g Carbohydrate; 117mg Cholesterol; 470mg Sodium.
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch/Bread; 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Instructions:1. Preheat griddle.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt inbowl.
3. Mix together liquid ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle.
6. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry (1 minute).
7. Turn and cook for additional 1 minute.
8. Repeat steps.
9. Serve with Mrs Butterworth's Syrup. Makes 10 to 12 pancakes.