Chocolate Chip Lace Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Line two baking sheets with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add the egg and beat until light and fluffy.
4. Stir in the vanilla and flour until a smooth batter forms.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
6. Drop the batter by the teaspoon at least 3 inches apart on the foil-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until the edges are golden and the centers are set.
8. Slide foil off pan onto a countertop to cool.
9. Peel foil away from the cookies when cooled.
10. They will be soft when hot but they become crispy as they cool.