Chocolate-Chip Cookie Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Toss the chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of the dry ingredients.
3. Cream the butter and sugar and beat 3 minutes.
4. Beat in the eggs, melted chocolate and vanilla.
5. Add sifted mixture alternately with the half-and-half, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
7. Divide the batter among buttered and floured muffin tins.
8. Bake in a 375'F.
9. oven for 20 minutes, until a wooden pick in the center emerges clean and dry.
10. Cool, remove from pans.