Cappuccino Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
2. Add sugar; beat until well blended.
3. Heat milk in small saucepan over low heat; add coffee granules, stirring to dissolve.
4. Add milk mixture, eggs, rum extract and vanilla to butter mixture.
5. Beat at medium speed until well blended.
6. Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in large bowl.
7. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating at low speed after each addition until blended.
8. Shape dough into 2 logs, about 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter. (Dough will be soft; sprinkle lightly with flour if too sticky to handle.)
9. Roll logs in chocolate sprinkles, if desired, coating evenly (1/3 cup sprinkles per roll). Or, leave rolls plain and dip cookies in melted chocolate after baking.
10. Wrap each log in plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
11. Preheat oven to 350"F.
12. Grease cookie sheets.
13. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. (Keep unbaked rolls and sliced cookies chilled until ready to bake.)
14. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
15. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
16. To dip cookies, melt semisweet or white chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat until smooth. Dip whole or partially.
17. Store in airtight container.