Butter Flavored Crisco Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Cream butter flavor crisco, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl.
3. Blend until creamy.
4. Blend in egg.
5. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
6. Add to creamed mixture, gradually.
7. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
8. Drop rounded Tablespoonfuls (about 2 measuring tablespoons) of dough 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake at 375 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies (they will look light and moist) DO NOT OVERBAKE or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
10. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
11. Remove to cooling rack.