Blender Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Calories per serving: 104.
Calories when made with traditional ingredients: 376.
Instructions:1. Combine egg, gelatin, cornstarch and cold water in blender or food processor.
2. Blend to moisten gelatin and cornstarch.
3. Add boiling water, blend until gelati n dissolves.
4. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
5. Chill until se t.
6. To serve: Blend mixture until smooth and pour into dessert dishes.
7. Garnish with low calorie whipped topping, if desired.
8. Serve immediately.