Blended Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Printable Version Makes 112 cookies
- 2 cup butter
- 4 oz chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 8-oz hershey bar, grated
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 cup flour
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 5 cup blended oatmeal (see below)
- 4 eggs
1. Blended Oatmeal: Measure and blend oatmeal in a blender to a fine powder.
2. Cream butter and both sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
5. Add chips, candy and nuts.
6. Roll into balls and place two (2) inches apart on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for six (6) minutes at 375 degrees.