Black Magic Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Finely crush 22 cookies.
2. Mix 1-1/4 cup crumbs and margarine; set aside remaining crumbs.
3. Press onto bottom of 9" pie plate.
4. Stand 14 cookies around edge of plate, pressing lightly into crust.
5. Scoop chocolate ice cream into balls; arrange in prepared crust.
6. Coarsely chop remaining 6 cookies; sprinkle over ice cream scoops.
7. Spread softened vanilla ice cream evenly over cookie layer; freeze 15 minutes.
8. Top with a layer of reserved cookie crumbs, pressing gently into ice cream.
9. Freeze several hours or overnight.
10. To serve, garnish with whipped topping and chocolate sauce.