Black Bottom Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan, melt butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until crust has a crunchy texture.
6. Allow to cool while preparing filling.
7. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl empty package of pudding mix.
8. Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
9. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
10. Stir and heat an additional 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture boils.
11. Stir occasionally.
12. Place wax paper on top of pudding so that a skin does not form and chill in refrigerator.
13. While pudding is chilling, whip cream.
14. Stir 3 tablespoons crŠme de cocoa into pudding.
15. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding.
16. Pour into prepared crust and chill 3 to 4 hours or until set.
17. Garnish top with chocolate sprinkles.