Best-Ever Chocolate and Hazelnut Brownies Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt chocolate with liqueur and cream over low heat (use a double boiler or microwave on low to be safe).
2. Remove from heat when melted.
3. With electric mixer, beat egg yolks about 3 minutes until thick and lemon-color ed.
4. Add sugar, flour, salt, butter, and hazelnuts. Mix well.
6. Add chocolate mixt ure to batter. Mix thoroughly.
8. Beat egg whites until stiff.
9. Stir 1/4 of whites into batter to lighten mixture.
10. Carefully fold in rest of whites.
11. Spoon mixture into 8 to 10 small fluted foil baking liners (paper cupcake liners in a muffin tin, a well-buttered muffin tin, individual ramekins, or individual soufflé dishes may also be used).
12. Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
13. Let cool slightly, then dust tops with powdered sugar from a small sieve.
14. Serve in foil liners on dessert plates with small dessert spoons. Good warm or cool. Freezes well.