Baker's Square French Silk Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare small box instant pudding, using buttermilk instead of milk; set aside.
2. Prepare 1 envelope Knox gelatine with 1/4 cup cold water.
3. Use glass measuring cup to mix gelatine.
4. Set mixture in a pot or pan of hot water, while still in the cup, to help dissolve gelatine.
5. Gelatine is dissolved when mixture is clear.
6. Wire whisk gelatine into pudding and fold in the 9oz Cool Whip.
7. Pour into prepared crust; chill.
8. Apply whipping cream on top before serving.
9. Garnish with chocolate shavings.