Austrian Chocolate Balls Recipe
Instructions:1. Melt together chocolate and margerine in medium saucepan.
2. Remove from heat stir in sugar, egg and yolk and vanilla.
3. Mix well.
4. Stir in flour and nuts.
5. Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
6. Place on ungreased cookie sheep.
7. Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes.
8. Melt 1 square chocolate and margarine.
9. Remove from heat.
10. Add remaining ingredients.
11. Blend well.
12. Dip cookies into glaze to cover.
13. Allow to dry completly before storing in tightly covered container with waxed paper inbetween layers.