Adobe Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium bowl, place the cookie crumbs, melted butter and Amaretto.
2. Mix the ingredients together.
3. Press mixture into a buttered pie pan to form a pie shell.
4. Preheat oven to 350 deg.
5. Bake the pie crust for 6-8 min.
6. Let cool and then freeze for 15 min.
7. Spread the vanilla ice cream evenly over the bottom of crust and freeze for 15 min or until ice cream is firm.
8. Spread the coffee ice cream evenly on top of the vanilla ice cream.
9. Sprinkle chocolate shavings over the top and serve!