10-Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Thaw Cool Whip.
2. Heat Baker's German sweet chocolate and 2 tbsp milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
3. Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping, blending until smooth.
5. Spoon into baked 8" graham cracker crust.
6. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
7. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
8. Store any leftover pie in freezer.