Buttermilk Spice Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Spreay 12 regular-size muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or place 12 foil cupcakes liners on a cookie sheet.
3. In a 2 to 3-quart bowl, stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt until blended.
4. Pour over flour mixture and stir just until mixed.
5. Spoon into muffin cups or foil cupcake liners.
6. Sprinkle with the 1 tbsp sugar.
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are lightly browned and muffins are springy to the touch.
8. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto wire rack.
9. Serve warm or room temperature.