Be-My-Valentine Pie Recipe
Per Serving: 252 calories, 3 g protein, 13 g fat, 159 mg sodium.
Instructions:1. In a 4-cup glass measuring cup stir together water and gelatin.
2. Cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3. Add vanilla ice cream to the hot gelatin mixture, stirring till ice cream is melted.
4. Chill mixture for 35 to 30 minutes, stirring twice during chilling (the mixture should mound when you drop it from a spoon.
5. Pour chilled ice cream mixture into pie shell.
6. Chill about 4 hours or till ice cream is set.
7. If desired, arrange milk chocolate kisses in a heart shape atop pie.