Basic Pancakes Mix Recipe
Make your own nutritious, homemade pancake mix.
Instructions:1. Mix together Mix ingredients.
2. Store the dry mix in an airtight container --add the wet ingredients when you are ready to prepare the pancakes.
3. Combine the mix with the egg, milk, and oil.
4. Do not overmix; the batter will be slightly lumpy.
5. Heat a TEFLON pan, or other pan spray with nonstick cooking spray, over medium heat.
6. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto the heated pan.
7. When the cakes are bubbly on top and brown on the bottom, flip and brown on the other side.