Baking Mix Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 14
73 Calories; less than one gram Fat (2% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 283mg Sodium
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 1 cup skim milk, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsps Fleischmann's fat-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat baking mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. Prepare skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium until hot.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine egg white, milk, vanilla, and spread.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine baking mix and baking powder.
4. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
5. Ladle in the batter, using 2 or more tablespoons per cake.
6. Cook for 2 minutes, then flip carefully and cook for 2 minutes more.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Serve with warm syrup, low-fat sausage, or low-fat bacon.