Anne's Retch Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare jello according to package directions.
2. Pour into shallow pan and chill until firm, about 3 hours.
3. Using a dull knife, make as many cuts as possible across the length and width, forming tiny cubes.
4. Grind ice cubes in a blender.
5. Spoon alternating layers of crushed ice and gelatin pieces into tall glasses, filling them to about 2 inches away from tops.
6. Slowly pour soda into each glass until full, then stir gently.
7. Serve retch with ice tea spoons.