Always Ready Bran Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Put 1 cup of the wheat bran in a small bowl.
2. Add the boiling water, stir once and let stand to soften.
3. Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Beat the eggs slightly and add to the margarine mixture, mixing well.
5. Combine the flour soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
6. Combine the wheat bran, the softened bran, and the flour mixture, and then combine with the egg/margarine/sugar mixture alternately with the buttermilk.
7. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
8. Pour into a plastic container with a tight lid.